- ➊ Place a fleet of ships into the diagram. There are several
different types of ships: Submarines (), destroyers
(), cruisers (),
battleships (), aircraft carriers
(), and so on.
- ➋ Each ship segment occupies exactly one cell of the diagram.
- ➌ Ships may be oriented horizontally or vertically and don't
touch each other, neither
orthogonally nor diagonally.
- ➍ A number on an edge of the diagram indicates how many ship
segments must be placed in the corresponding row or column.
- ➎ For each puzzle the types and numbers of ships to be placed