- ➊ Connect each angler (a cell with a number or a question
mark) with a fish (a cell with a circle) by a fishing line.
- ➋ The sections of a line run horizontally
or vertically between the center points of
orthogonally adjacent cells.
- ➌ The number in an angler cell indicates how many cells are
visited by the fishing line, including the cells with the angler and with the
- ➍ If the angler is denoted by a question mark the fishing
line can be of any length.
- ➎ A line must not cross or touch itself or
another line; all cells must be visited exactly once by a line.