- ➊ Draw a single path from the entry cell to the
exit cell into the diagram.
- ➋ The sections of the path run horizontally or vertically
between the center points of
orthogonally adjacent cells.
- ➌ In white cells the path may turn by 90° but must not cross
- ➍ Gray cells are ice cells; several orthogonally adjacent ice
cells form an ice area. In a ice cell the path may cross itself, but must not
- ➎ The path must pass through all arrows and all ice areas but
must not necessarily pass through all cells.