1. A particular model year of car wouldn't be available until after that year instead of before it.
2. Every time they repainted the lines on the road, you'd have to buy a new car.
3. Occasionally, your car would just die for no reason, and you would have to restart it. For some strange reason, you would just accept this.
4. You could only have one person in the car at a time, unless you bought a Car 95 or a Car NT. But then, you would still have to buy more seats.
5. Sun Motorsystems would make a car that would be twice as reliable and five times as fast. Unfortunately, it would run on only 50% of the roads.
6. The oil, engine, gas, and alternator warning lights would be replaced with a General Car Fault warning light.
7. People would get excited about new features in Microsoft cars, forgetting completely that they had been available in other cars for years.
8. We'd all have to use Microsoft gas.
9. The U. S. government would be receiving subsidies from an auto maker rather than giving them.
10. New seats would force everyone to have the same size ass. [Groan!]